Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yay for the Fam!

Well I finally finished decorating my room, just in time for my family to see it! I got to see them for the first time this weekend since I moved up to Provo. They came and picked me up Saturday night after Aubry's volleyball game, and we went to Grandma's house! Aubry, Katelyn and I had fun watching the movie The Others Saturday night. I just had fun being around them again.

On Sunday we had a dinner with everyone! I was sooo excited to see my cute little cousins! After we left their house we headed down to Provo! And guess what! I got to drive for the 1st time in two months! It was pretty awesome! Anyways i stopped and said hi to Brad, Camille, Josh, and Jamison before heading back to my "home"!

It was a way awesome weekend and I was very glad to get away, only if it was only for a day and a half! :)



My Decorated Room (very purply)

Aubry and Ty


Cameron in the Playhouse


Cameron holding Liam


Ty the stud!


Me and my crazy bro!


Katelyn and I with our awesome gummy car suckers!


Saying my goodbyes to Savannah


Jamison was eating a sucker and his spit dripped on my cheek YUM!


Holding Josh's cute bunnies

No comments: