This week has been very interesting. On Thursday night I was sitting at my desk when the fire alarm went off. We had to assemble outside, and it was FREEZING! The firefighters had to come and check out the building before we could go back in. So once they had explored, they found out it was a prank. Which made me not so happy.
Anyways, Friday night I went with Sydney to University Mall to a Twilight CD Listening Party! I loved all the music! Then we explored the mall. We went to the Disney Store and wanted to be Princesses for Halloween. I wanted to be Belle, and Sydney wanted to be Jezebel.

Me at hot topic for the twilight cd listening party

The Aweseome Belle Crown I really wanted to buy but resisted
Saturday was the awesome football game against UNLV!! It was a pretty intense game. Bre kept grabbing on to Sydney and I saying “WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?”

Basketball Cosmo at the football game!!
Saturday night was our ward Spooktacular up at a park in Provo canyon. We had tonz of fun carving pumpkins, eating caramel apples, apple cider, homemade root beer, and dancing!

Trying not to fall of a log at the spooktacular
(The vampire, the mascarade girl, and the doctor)

Bre and I going down the slide

Getting ready to go dance!! YEAH
No comments:
Post a Comment