This weekend was way crazy. All weekend our bishop put Sydney and I in charge of taking care Bre. She has had some really bad stomach pains, and we have had to watch over her, make sure she takes her medicine, drinks fluids, etc. We actually went to our bishop's house on Saturday morning so Bre could be there during conference. We endedup staying the night there and watching conference on Sunday with them too. We came back to our dorm Sunday night so we could get ready for classes in the morning. As of last night Bre was admitted into the hospital, and they are monitoring her intake and she is suppose to see the gastrologist sometime today. Sydeny and I were very relieved to get a break for a while!
Well friday night Sydney and I decided we wanted to go sit outside for a while and while we were out we saw that the sprinklers were on, so we ran through them!! It was way cold, but we had fun being crazy.
Jess at our study time for Humanities(memorizing classical/opera)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment