This year for the 4th of July we went up to Eden with my Dad's family, and went jet skiing and boating. It was very nice to get out of Panguitch. We had lots of fun with our cousins playing in the water and sand. Aubry, Katelyn, and I had a sand castle building competition with our cousin Jordan Westover and his friend. We won of course!!! Grandma told us that she would rather live in our castle :)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Walking on Sunshine
I am home for the summer. I didn't realize how much I missed being home until I came back. It is nice to be around my family again. I especially am loving being with Aubry and Katelyn again. I missed them a lot. We are back to having our girl nights of facials, manicures, and everything being a girl consists of. I do miss being in Provo, it is a little strange living away for a year and then coming back. I miss being around all my friends, so I am very thankful for a cell phone and the internet. Even though I am having friend withdrawls, I really do enjoy being back in the mountains and nature. Its very crazy because I never noticed the small things until now. The littlest things now make me smile and realize how lucky I am to have grown up in such an amazing town.
This year for the 4th of July we went up to Eden with my Dad's family, and went jet skiing and boating. It was very nice to get out of Panguitch. We had lots of fun with our cousins playing in the water and sand. Aubry, Katelyn, and I had a sand castle building competition with our cousin Jordan Westover and his friend. We won of course!!! Grandma told us that she would rather live in our castle :)
We went and watched fireworks in the Huntsville Park. We got there a little while before dark so that we could get a good seat to see. The DJ was playing some pretty awesome songs that everyone had fun dancing to. We especially liked the Hokey Pokey and attempting to dance to Thriller!
This year for the 4th of July we went up to Eden with my Dad's family, and went jet skiing and boating. It was very nice to get out of Panguitch. We had lots of fun with our cousins playing in the water and sand. Aubry, Katelyn, and I had a sand castle building competition with our cousin Jordan Westover and his friend. We won of course!!! Grandma told us that she would rather live in our castle :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment