Saturday, April 18, 2009
Final Countdown
Well this semester has gone by extremely fast. I cant believe that it is already time for me to head home on Thursday. I am super excited to be going back to Panguitch, I have really missed it. At the same time though I am really sad I am leaving all my friends for 4 months. I dont know what I am going to do without my two best friends Sydney and Eric. It is going to be really weird. I am just looking forward to the end of August when all of this starts over again. I am super excited for August 31, not only because its my birthday but because that is the day that classes start. Yay for me! I think that is the best birthday present I have ever, NOT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment