Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well I am back in Provo! School has once again started, and I am getting use to the new semester! Although I really miss being with my family and wish I could be home again, it is good to be back. I never thought I would say I miss Provo, even if I miss home more. :)

Christmas break was really awesome. I had a ton of fun hanging out with the fam being crazy like always. One of the things I was most excited for was my moms cooking! Since I have been back that is what I keep craving.

Acting out the Nativity on Christmas Eve

Me, Aubry, and Katelyn getting ready to open a gift on Christmas Eve

All of the kids in their new christmas "jeebies" as Cameron would say

Magic hot chocolate on Christmas Eve. It makes you sleepy!

Glennette, Mom, and Grandma at the Museum in Idaho Falls. The santa is exactly like one they use to have.

Me by a huge gingerbread house in the museum!

Cameron and I playing in the snow!

Me, Aubry, and Olivia on New Years Eve.

Aubry and I a few minutes before 2009! Getting prepared with our Sparkling Cider.

Ty and I on New Years Day!

Christopher, Ty, and Katelyn singing karaoke on New Years Day

No comments: