Thursday, December 18, 2008

Home Free!

So today I finished my last final!! Yeah!! I am now officially done with my 1st semester at BYU. Amazingly I am still alive and functioning :) This poor Panguitch girl is not use to this kind of intense studying.

Last night while I was studying, David called me and wanted to know if I wanted to take a study break before my brain exploded. So I took a break for a while, and made cards with him while we watched A Christmas Carol on the TV in the Lobby! It was very good to let my brain calm down before I went back to studying!

Top: David making a card for his brother on a mission

Bottom: Two of the cards that I madeI am just glad I am done and I can go home tomorrow!!! I am so excited for Aubry's birthday party tomorrow night. I cant wait to see all my family and spend time with them again.

No comments: